The latest products from Masiero light up Euroluce 2015
Masiero is presenting a preview of its new products, which combine the decorative lighting with the most innovative lighting technology and building automation
During the 28th 2015 edition of Euroluce, the two-yearly exhibition dedicated to lighting taking place in Milan from 14 to 19 April, Masiero is presenting a preview of its lights in a booth which is divided into themed areas, in order to show the company’s latest products and technological evolution off to best advantage.
Alongside the reception, there will be two “experiential areas”. To present the evolution of DRYLIGHT® – the outdoor line of Venetian chandeliers conceived to withstand the harshest weather conditions – a 25 sq m room entirely clad in LEDs will allow visitors to immerse themselves in evocative worlds recreating the various extreme conditions in which the product can be installed – under driving rain or snow, in the middle of a desert or in the Turkish bath of a spa, among the open-air tables of a restaurant or in the garden of a villa with a swimming pool.
The second experiential area will reconstruct a living space in which lights and sounds interact, creating an installation either to be experienced as emotion, or understood as a lighting challenge. All the most sophisticated building automation technologies have been installed in a poetic and metaphysical context, thanks to the compatibility of MASIERO products with the DMX and DALI protocols.
For the CLASSICA line, two new collections will be presented:
For the ECLETTICA line, three new collections will be displayed:
– RIPPLE is an undulating “ribbon” in natural oak, wenge or bleached oak concealing a series of LED lights which diffuse an atmospheric light towards the ceiling. Hand-made by Venetian glass masters, the glass drops hanging from the strip are made using the special submerged balloton technique creating small air bubbles inside the glass. The light emanated by the concealed LEDs is amplified by each drop, creating a unique light effect.
– MABELL lights are pop-art style domes emanating a uniform light thanks to their design specifically conceived to avoid cones of shadow. Their polyurethane structure incorporates warm LED lighting with opaque methacrylate diffuser. The three-light suspension and ceiling mounted versions can be split into single pieces which can be combined to form infinite compositions of shape and colour. The refined stylish table lamp is available in six different colours with “touch” on and dimmer control.
– VIRGO is made in polyurethane in two sizes with LED lighting. The wall light emanates indirect lighting coming from LED strips concealed in the rays. In the ceiling mounted and suspension versions, in addition to the indirect light, the COB LEDs housed in the arms project light downwards. Available in white and any other colour on request.
– DRYLIGHT®, in the latest RGBW LED version, will also be controlled by a building automation control unit which will allow visitors to interact with the chandelier, choosing the colour of the LEDs or selecting one of the preset scenarios. An application for downloading to any smartphone enables these functions to also be controlled remotely.
Lastly, a number of iconic lights with new finishes and innovative technologies will be displayed:
– OLÀ with a new copper leaf
Fondato nel 1981 da Paolo Masiero e Marilena Pellizzato, il Gruppo Emme Pi Light – Masiero è uno dei leader nel settore dell’illuminazione decorativa d’alta gamma. Con sede a Casale sul Sile, in provincia di Treviso, Masiero è presente con le sue collezioni di prodotti sui mercati nazionali e internazionali, negli showroom di maggior prestigio e nei principali negozi dedicati all’illuminazione. Dopo aver creato un’articolata rete di distribuzione e di vendita per i mercati esteri, l’azienda è presente dal 2005 sul mercato italiano con tre collezioni, Emme Pi Light Classica, Eclettica e Ottocento, in grado di differenziare e arricchire l’intera gamma
Ufficio Stampa MASIERO Silvia Profili T. +39 348 4739215 M. email@example.com